The Institute for Innovation Development
- an educational and business development catalyst for growth oriented financial advisors and industry executives - will be having a regional stakeholder meeting in NYC on thursday 12/10 9am-12pm. A cross-section of our strategic partners, Founding members, and innovation experts from our Advisory Board will meet to explore new initiatives from the Institute. All stakeholders are cordially invited!
Here are some of the Institute's initiatives and programs we are developing and will be discussing:
1. Advisor practice management 3.0
- developing 2 levels of innovation best practice training for growth-oriented advisor groups (keynotes/workshops/training series/innovation experts)
PracMgt 1.0 = core business/marketing training
- important and needed training but designed for and works best in a stable environment, not rapid business change
PracMgt 2.0 = tech/digital marketing training
- vital, but technology is a tool, not the solution
PracMgt 3.0 = innovation best practice training
- becoming a continuously self assessing firm that can adapt to the external business & cultural changes for growth, differentiation, and client engagement - innovation mindset and 4 business decisions/steps needed now.
2. "redefining retirement" "entrepreneurial services" & "community innovation engagement" programs
- 3 specific local community innovation marketing/branding opportunities
Advisors as social entrepreneurs
- Another component and goal of the institute and the above programs are to mobilize the financial advisor community to become recognized as "social entrepreneurs" by being more fully aware and active in supporting local/regional entrepreneurial efforts and economic development. The Institute is developing strategies for advisors on how to find and collaborate with startup community leaders in their communities. This can provide advisors with a powerful local community engagement strategy that will help them work with and support business owners, CEOs/CFOs, family offices, millennials, educational institutions, and local community centers of influence.
3. FinTech Radar program
- building more communication & access between start-up community and financial services leaders to support access to latest new ideas, technologies, investment products, platforms and client engagement services.
Stakeholders of the Institute (Founding Sponsors, Founding Innovator members, Advisory Board members, and strategic partners) are invited and will be issued tickets. Others interested in attending should contact:
Bill Hortz, Founder/Dean
Institute for Innovation Development
For more information and list of benefits for joining the Institute for Innovation Development, click here