Starting February 9th (registration open till March 1st), Acumen and IDEO.org have partnered to deliver this FREE innovation learning opportunity. Design thinking or human-centered design is a widely recognized "thinking and doing" process for helping you develop your innovation capabilities.
The Course for Human-Centered Design is a seven-week curriculum that will introduce you to the concepts of human-centered design and how this approach can be used to create innovative, effective, and sustainable solutions for change. This course has been created to reach those who are brand new to human-centered design, so no prior experience required.
What You'll Learn:
This seven-week course will:
- Equip you with the mindsets and methods of human-centered design so that you can be more intentional about facing and solving your current challenges
- Let you experiment with the power of human-centered design
- Teach you to identify patterns and opportunities for concept development
- Inspire you to approach challenges differently and experience how human-centered design can add new perspectives to your own work tackling challenges
- Give you hands-on experience speaking to, prototyping for, and testing solutions with the people you're designing for
Click here to register for this FREE online course.