Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use and Refund Policy
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Institute for Innovation Development's web site for personal viewing only, unless specifically noted. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), unless specifically noted;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Institute for Innovation Development's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Institute for Innovation Development at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Institute for Innovation Development's web site are provided "as is". Institute for Innovation Development makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Institute for Innovation Development does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Institute for Innovation Development or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Institute for Innovation Development's Internet site, even if Institute for Innovation Development or a Institute for Innovation Development authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Institute for Innovation Development's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Institute for Innovation Development does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Institute for Innovation Development may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Institute for Innovation Development does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Institute for Innovation Development has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Institute for Innovation Development of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Institute for Innovation Development's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refund Policy
- For monthly automatic renewing subscriptions: Once cancelled, your subscription will terminate at the end of the latest 30-day billing period for which you have previously been charged. No further charges will be applied, and no refunds for the remainder of the billing period will be made.
- For yearly renewing subscriptions: If you submit your cancellation request at any time following your initial billing, your subscription will remain active until the end of your current 12 month billing period, no refunds for the remainder of the billing period will be made, and you will not be billed for the service again.
- There is a no refund policy for membership. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to get answers for any questions..