The Institute is delighted to invite you to an exclusive conversation/webinar with Braden Kelley, respected innovation expert and author, on Thursday, January 15 at 12 pm ET.
In this free interactive 60-minute session, Braden will share key tools and guidelines from his new, not-yet-published book and visual change-planning toolkit.
He will discuss:
- How organizational change and project/ portfolio management tie together
- Useful frameworks to move from the 'what' to the 'how'
- Best (and next) Innovation practices
- Roles and responsibilities based on the Nine Innovation Roles (from his last book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire.)
- How innovation is all about change.
The Institute highly recommends your investment of an hour to learn more about the "hows" and best practices of business innovation.
Click here for free registration. (presentation completed)
For those who missed the presentation, we are pleased to provide you with access to the replay. Use Passcode 1515 Here is the link: http://ManagementRoundtable.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ccd9581a090897057f9b0afbd&id=ff52806817&e=a45ad0366b
For a written summary, see the following Institute blog post.