Your privacy is very important to us. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Institute for Innovation Development website.
The Institute for Innovation Development website invites members on the site to submit personal and professional information. In these instances, the purpose is to provide you with the most personalized web experience possible and provide you with the opportunity to share and collaborate with other financial professionals and innovation partners on our closed, innovation website community. By knowing your interests and concerns, the Institute can also deliver information to you in areas that you have indicated. In all cases, the provision of personal and professional information is voluntary and you will have the ability to block all or parts of your information or block any specific community members. We encourage you to be open and share information and business challenges/goals with each other and build on the collaborative power of the community, but that is solely up to the individual member. Any personal information provided by users of the Institute for Innovation Development website is submitted at the user’s discretion. Information that is provided by the user will not be rented or sold to any other organizations.
- We will collect and use your personal and professional information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us as educators and business catalysts and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.