The Wealth Blueprinting Conference
May 2-4, 2018
Innisbrook Golf Resort- TampaBay
Palm Harbor, Florida
Brought to you by The Financial Engineering Institute
The Institute for Innovation Development highly recommends this unique conference which is designed to support advisors and managers of complex family and business wealth: multi-family offices, wealth managers, attorneys, CPAs, estate planners, investment and insurance professionals. With over 10 hours of continuing education credits, the conference will map out and help advisors synchronize their firms with the ecosystems of families of wealth and their businesses.
Topics to be covered include:
- Blueprint of the wealth management firm of the future
- Neutralizing "robo" with 6-dimensional asset management
- Converting taxable capital into charitable capital
- Embedding turnkey trust services into your practice
- Asset protection power tools
- Estate migration design techniques
- Business transition strategies & compensation design
- Engineering a OneTouch360 Family Wealth Dashboard
For more information: http://www.thefei.com/symposium (25% discounts for participants with select professional designations including AEP, AIF, CFA, CFP, CIMA, CLU, JD, etc).
Big discount for Institute members and friends! Special discount registration link here: http://thefei.com/wbs299.php
Plan to attend to better brand, position and differentiate your firm with HNW clients and their businesses!
Hosted by Nick Gregory, ChFE, ChFWA - Managing Partner and CEO of The Financial Engineering Institute
Contact for further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org