The Wealth Blueprinting Conference
October 21-23, 2018
Renaissance Orlando International Airport Hotel
Brought to you by The Financial Engineering Institute
The Institute for Innovation Development highly recommends and is proud to participate in this unique conference which is designed to specifically support advisors and managers of complex family and business wealth: multi-family offices, wealth managers, attorneys, CPAs, estate planners, investment and insurance professionals.
With over 10 hours of continuing education credits, the conference will map out and help advisors synchronize their firms with the ecosystems of families of wealth and their businesses.
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Blueprint of the wealth management firm of the future
- Neutralizing "robo" with 6-dimensional asset management
- Converting taxable capital into charitable capital
- Embedding turnkey trust services into your practice
- Affiliation strategy with national non-profit and private label, turnkey, donor advised fund
- Asset protection power tools
- Estate migration design techniques
- Small business transition strategies & compensation design
- Embedding proven business innovation tools and processes into your firm
- Engineering a OneTouch360 Family Wealth Dashboard
For more information, detailed agenda, speaker bios and registration:
Regular Registration: $999
Special IID discount rate: $299 - register and pay using this link for lower IID sponsored rate: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B84L9ZBGFDSX8
Plan to attend to better brand, position and differentiate your firm with HNW clients and their businesses! See you there!
Conference hosted by Nick Gregory, ChFE, ChFWA - Managing Partner and CEO of The Financial Engineering Institute.
Contact for further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org