The Innovation Olympics program provides an exclusive opportunity for companies to work with MBA students from Hult International Business School to build a portfolio of innovative business options.
- Senior executives from your organization drive high performance results through four focused meetings with student teams and faculty mentor during the seven week program.
- Diverse global teams of mid-career MBA students spend their last semester focused on your firm’s challenge.
- Experienced innovation and growth consultants and professors provide expert guidance and program management.
- Battle tested process generates a wealth of insights and business concepts in six weeks.
- Collaboration and competition moves teams from common understanding to unique solutions for your organization.
Why should your organization participate?
High Impact. Get a diverse portfolio of bankable new growth options for your company around both existing and new offerings, channels, markets, businesses and business models!
Low burden for your organization.
Learn a proven approach for developing growth platforms and breakthrough business concepts
More information and previous Innovation Olympics corporate results: http://www.ixl-center.com/our-expertise/action-learning/innovation-olympics
For more details about this unique innovation program and for personal introduction to the program managers contact Bill Hortz at email@example.com